How can a grieving person really know that there is an afterlife and that their loved one is happy?
We realise that many people are drawn to this website because of the loss of a loved one. Over the last 13 years thousands of people from all over the world have told us that the resources we are going to share with you now have saved their sanity, their marriages and in some cases their lives. We invite you to try some of these activities
Buy on amazon.com
Buy on amazon.co.uk
Buy on Barnes and Noble (accepts Paypal
Buy on Book Depository (accepts Paypal)
You can read the previous version online or If you genuinely cannot afford to buy a printed copy email books@victorzammit and we will try to help.
2. Subscribe to the Friday Afterlife Report – See column right >>>>>>>>
it’s FREE and will help you.
3. Work through the videos on our Evidence website- Again FREEhttp://www.victorzammit.com/evidence
4. Join Facebook and join a moderated discussion group people are actively sharing their experiences of exploring the evidence for the afterlifehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/evidenceforafterlife/
(email Victor email@example.com first to speed up your acceptance)
5. Join a grief support group which is open to contact with the afterlife (your local hospice, hospital or community centre can often suggest one).
6. Join the The Forever Family Foundation and listen to past episodes of their weekly radio programs https://www.foreverfamilyfoundation.org/
7. Learn to meditate. As a start try and sit for 5 minutes morning and night just breathing deeply and focusing on your breath.
8. Learn about the 12 types of after death communication and ask your loved one to try to get a message to you. Be aware that grief makes it harder for them to get through to you. Try to think of them as having gone to another country where they will be having a wonderful time. Send them your love and wishes for their happiness.
9. Do Dr. Parisetti’s online grief support course
10 . Talk to your loved one as if he/she can hear you- they can.
11 . Ask your loved one to try to contact you in a dream or in some other way.
12 . Journal- write letters to your loved one and record your dreams or any synchronicities that happen.
13. Keep meditating.
14. Have a reading with a reputable medium– (not a psychic- they are different skills). You can book a consultation with a medium who lives anywhere in the world via Skype or phone. In Western countries you should be able to get a good reading for around $100 US.
If you can’t find a personally recommended medium:
In Britain: ask for a recommendation at your local Spiritualist Church
or from the Spiritualists National Union
If you joing SNUi for £21 per annum then you have access to SNU trained Mediums, including Judith Seaman and Steven Upton at £30 for half an hour. This can be done via skype. You book via the SNUi website iirc.
Obviously, the membership fee brings with it all the other benefits such as development classes etc etc etc.
Bob Olson lists recommended mediums in various countries.
In Australia many of those listed in the International Psychics Directoryare mediums as well as psychics.
15. Do a guided afterlife connection with someone trained by Rochelle Wright or R.Craig Hogan
16. Do a self-guided afterlife connection- free
17. Read some of the books recommended in past Friday reportshttp://www.victorzammit.com/archives
20. Attend a meeting of IANDS where you can listen to people’s first hand NDEs.
23. You may like to have a between life regressionhttp://newtoninstitute.org/ or a past life regresssion.
24. Many people find the Monroe Institute Programs very helpfulhttp://www.monroeinstitute.org/ (hint you can buy some of the CD’s and do the program from home)
25. Put your name down for a physical mediumship demonstration at the Banyan Centre in Kent.
http://www.banyanretreat.com/ or at the Arthur Findlay Collegehttp://www.arthurfindlaycollege.org/listall.html
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL